Established in 1947,
denim is imbued with vintage style. With its Australian apparel designed in Melbourne, the iconic brand keeps pace with the current style scene yet injects their infamous timeless charm into each piece. Whether its a slick black skinny, classic straight cut or an old-school bell-bottom pair, Wrangler’s range of high-quality jeans, shirts and tees will stand the test of time just as the label has for over six decades.
Our model is wearing size 32 jeans. He is 188.0cm (6’2”) tall with a 94.0cm (37”) chest and a 80.0cm (31.5”) waist.
– Length: Inside Leg: 71cm; Front Rise: 27cm; Leg Opening: 30cm (size 32)
– Slim fit
– Cotton-rich denim; added stretch; opaque
– Light blue wash; fading and whiskering throughout
– Zip fly with button closure
– Waistband with belt loops
– Five pocket design
– Subtle abrasions to pocket entries
Material: 91% Cotton, 7.5% Polyester & 1.5% Elastane