Revolutionising Healthcare Worldwide
The Clinishare App has five main targets:
1. To search and retrieve data, i.e. test results, from an appropriate laboratory or clinic.
● integrate data from wearable devices
2. To maintain a secure local copy of Patient Profiles, support and explain the test results to the patients.
● present the information in a patient consumable way
● enhance reporting of invitro and invivo diagnostics with gender and age related averages, including historical
time-series charting, to give the user a full picture of their health
● use multi-media content including rich text, tables, graphs, images, video clips
5. To augmented data to improve its value to a variety of relevant stakeholders.
● provide a calendar to display the appointments, treatment compliance and test results in one location
● explain surgical procedures clearly in a patient-friendly manner allowing for replay and recall at a pace that suits patient comprehension
3. To add value to the client organisation offering in the way that it displays and reports on the available data.
● allow for recent additions to diagnostics tools such as NGS
● through calculation and analysis indicate both the most recent and most relevant health risks to the user based on a number of key preference selections, the results of tests and the clinicians direction
● allow for mapping to recommend life style choices in line with an improvement in health and wellbeing
4. To present, and/or exported data to third party sources, with appropriate access controls and anonymisation, e.g. removing name and address, adjusting DOB without skewing age profiles etc.
● develop a feedback loop to identify the effectiveness of non pharmaceutical interventions such as diet and exercise plans, e.g. using the data derived from the wearable devices via third party APIs
MOT motor care on the go
Want to work with us?
Are you working on an exciting project?
Get in touch, we can help.
Get in Touch